Football coach asks me to join the team?
Today, we were in gym class on the new HS football field playing tag football. I was playing around throwing the ball and being a runner back. After class, the coach for the football team came up to me and asks me if I could join the football team.
I am a senior and I watched my team from the stand and they lost 21-0. Terrible. Last year, it was worst they lost all their games and don’t get me started the year before that. The football team is made up of 80 players rofl. All sizes and shapes.
They played against an all-white team. 6 foot figures.
I know a few people on the team. I really don’t want to get hurt in football. My friends say I should join.
I mean, it’s pointless cause one man can’t change the fact that the team is gonna lose. No offense.
But what do I do?
My 2nd question is that do cheerleaders really date football players???
btw I’m Asian and I’m 5’7.5 -130lbs can’t gain weight. I’m fast though.
I have work and I gotta save up for college. I might be busy. but IDK.
I suck at sports if that helps.
Why did he come up to me??
Dean Cortez answers:
He came up to you because he needed your speed and agility. Plus with the crap team that he currently has he needs all the help he can get. With the ability he saw from you playing around that was a sign to improving his team.
You might think you suck in football, because you never applied yourself into sports. Cause you always had to do this or that, or your priority list doesn’t include sports. I mean you still need a club to put on your college resume, sports helps a little bit, showing that you are active.
Join if you have the time and interest in it. But it’s your Senior year, who knows you can probably land a scholarship or something.
And for asian guys no that sorta of stuff only happens to white or black guys. We are the lower beings LOL.
So I am Asian and not proud of it all, is there something wrong with me?
Maybe it has to do with where I live (the deep south unfortunately) but a lot of times I wish I was White or Black, or even Latino. I am an Asian Indian male and life has been so rough for me, often I have been denied the rights that a lot of the Black and White students have had down here. For example: I always wanted to play football but I couldn’t since a lot of the people down south were racist against me playing the sport, I tried to get on the team anyways but the hostility was so high towards my type, the coach told me that I would be better off waiting till college to play because the players on the high school football team would not accept me (I did this when I was in middle school, in my area they let the middle school students try out for a high school football team so when they get to high school they don’t have to worry about making the team).
As a result I ended up going to an advanced prep school (extremely difficult courses) where they didn’t have football, as a result I didn’t get to play high school football. I have the feeling that if I was Black or White, I would have had a better life in high school. Also, I am not too fond of Asian people either, their culture of beating kids for getting Bs on a report card and only marrying within their race.
Here are some reasons I don’t like being Asian (Indian in particular).
1. Compared to Black, White and Hispanic males, I have heard that Asian males are considered ugly.
2. I do not benefit from affirmative action, so even if I have the grades I won’t be able to get into my dream school (Yale University).
3. It has held me back, since my family moved around a lot we did not know how things worked in the US too well and as a result I did not get an opportunity to explore the things other kids got to explore.
4. It has held me back socially, I haven’t made many friends down south since people considered me “different”.
5. I heard that the only type of girls Indian guys can date are Indian girls and White girls, I am not too fond of either of them, I like Black girls and Hispanic girls more but my Mexican friend told me that Hispanic girls find Indians to be inferior. I wish I was White or Black so I could get a girl of any race.
6. I won’t have the opportunity to be an American Football Quarterback since coaches want their Quarterbacks to be either Black or White and the second I step on the field they will probably tell me to get lost and do some math.
I am currently a high school senior and I hate being Asian. Somedays I wish god made me another ethnicity so I wouldn’t have to overcome such adversity.
Why did god make me this race!? Even if he did why did he put me down south instead of putting me up north or out west where there are less hicks.
also answer this question
I am not a poster child for White Supremacy, I am speaking based on experience.
I don’t hate Asian people, I just hate being Asian myself because of the type of life I had to live.
White supremacists can go sleep with their sisters for all I care.
Dean Cortez answers:
You don’t hate being Asian you just hate the fact that you have to live down South. You are running into problems with making friends because the south is so backwards and conservative that they don’t really like Asian people that much. Now to address the points.
1. You have heard, from who? Some inbred named Cletus who can’t get any girls on his own so he is just spreading his hate? Being Black is not that golden either, I have a friend who travels frequently and he tells me that in places like Italy and Spain, a lot of Black men have a tough time getting girls as compared to White and Middle Eastern men. In some parts of Europe and Russia, being Black can put you in danger. In some parts of the world, being White can mean death or rape, so there is nothing special, all races run into their own crap somewhere in the world. Women like a man who is confident and has good character, not a man who is Blacker or Whiter.
2. BS, affirmative action effects the last 2 percent of the people accepted. Being an ethnic minority won’t help that much in college admissions, even when a college like Yale takes a Black student, they don’t take an average Black student, they take the best from the whole group.
3. That has to do with your family being first generation immigrants, even if that is the case then college is your way of finding new opportunities.
4. Well then, make some friends on the internet or elsewhere and when you move to a new place, make some friends there. Most people in the US won’t care that you are Asian.
5. Haha, well that is a bunch of bull. I am Indian as well and I have dated girls from all races (except Black) and currently I am married to a girl that isn’t White or Indian. Of course my neighbor who is conservative catches fits about it but I let him be. As I said, race doesn’t matter. The type of Indians who have a tough time getting girls are the traditional type and you don’t seem to be that type.
6. Okay this maybe a bit true but who cares about football. Play with your friends or join a semi pro league and see if they have try outs there. If you have skills and determination then that will take you farther than ethnicity.
There is nothing about ethnicity. I never brag about being Indian, I just brag about my accomplishments and I look down on people who boast about being a certain ethnicity. Be proud of who you are and let the rest work itself out. If you are a hard worker and have good character, the rest will fall into place.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Filed Under: Beautiful Asian Women
About the Author: