We watch this movie in chem and we have extra credit ?s to answer. If you can help me with any of them that would be GREAT!!! Thanks!!
1. What is the name of the main character in the movie and his wife?
2. What was the medical condition of the character?
3. What is the name of the University where this event first started?
4. Before his medical condition this character had gained immense popularity in his field. Why?
5. Why was he awarded the noble prize?
6. Why was he being recognized by his collegues (gesture of the pen)?
7. Why do you think this movie was called the “Beautiful Mind“?
I have the answers to 1-5 and 7 but if someone knows six that would be great!! Thanks so MUCH!!!
1. John Nash, don’t know his wife’s name.
4. Contributed to Game Theory.
5. Contributed to Game Theory.
6. Don’t remember.
7. He was a visionary. He had a mind like no one else’s.
A Beautiful Mind, Schizophrenia and three different perspectives of Psychology?
I am writing a reflection paper on the movie “A Beautiful Mind” and am supposed to discuss John Nash’s Schizophrenia in terms of three different perspectives of Psychology, using specific examples from the movie to support the validity of the theories. My question is what are the three different perspectives?? I can’t find the three perspectives of psychology in my book anywhere! Thanks
You could put down your own ideas on psychosis and the garage episode ?
I’ve never seen anything like it, most sufferers are quiet nice folk
a few are confused and bewildered, so that specific garage and spy scene
I have trouble understanding ?
You could put down Siggy’s ideas, throw in a touch of Carl Jung
and top it off with a Client Centred Counselling approach ?